2009年10月11日 星期日

Yesterday my grandmother come from Kl...


2006



hihi!!!
yesterday ahma comeback form Kl..
bt i think ahma gt stay 1nigth thn 2morrow go back Kl again...
bt my brother then aLL did bring baju..thn i noe ahma nvr stay here ady la!!
so Sad ar.!!!!
cause,i gt alot thing wat 2teLL ahma ar!!!
bt ahma then all comeback 2see my grandfather,
because,my grdfather sickk jor..
until nw also cnt talk ad..haizz!!!
yy???our house tis year so shui de!!!
gt alot thingg r very bad ar...
so i wishh my grdmother,grdfather fast okk....
eu all cnt gt problem...i will very sad de...
because,u 2 is like my father n mother lai tat....
so i want u all fast okkk....
must wait me cn drive,thn i cn bring u all go gaigai!!
GongGong,AhMa mustt wait me!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The End*

沒有留言:

張貼留言